Building permits are required for any building, addition, outbuilding, fence, etc. Complete this application and return to the Wilber City Office.
It is also important to note that you must call the Diggers Hotline (Dial 811) before any digging may take place.
Golf Carts, ATVs and UTVs
All golf carts, ATVs and UTVs must be registered by May 1st each year. Please complete this form and return to the Wilber City Office.
GOLF CART & UTV RULES
- Must register with the City Office (complete a registration form, provide proof of liability insurance, pay a fee of $25, display the registration sticker on the driver’s side front of the unit provided by the City)
- Operated on City Streets between sunrise and sunset
- Shall have a valid Class O operator’s license or farm permit
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old, or older.
- Cannot travel faster than 20 mph
- Must display an ORANGE safety flag that extends to five feet or higher from the ground
- Cannot be operated on State Highways within City except to cross a highway at a ninety degree angle.
- Must obey all traffic laws while being operated
- Can be operated on a State Highway during the actual course of a PARADE AUTHORIZED by the City
- Must have headlight and tail light. These lights are required to be on when crossing a State Highway
OTHER OFF ROAD DEVICES
- If operated with a steering wheel and driver / passenger sit on a bench type seat, rules are same as Golf Cart / UTV.
- Rules are the same as Golf Carts except Operator and Passenger must wear a SAFETY HELMET.